Tuesday, August 09, 2005

From Chris,

Hey Everyone!
I first want to shout out to all our beloved supporters and fans in Singapore. God bless you! We had such a wonderful time meeting all of you and sharing our music. Sonic Fest 2005 at Fort Canning Park was a dream. All of the stage staff was amazing, the late night dinners and "real deal" Singapore that we saw was breathtaking. But mostly, it was the people. God's people have a heart for serving others and giving every element of their own lives. This was more than true in Singapore.
We've been home for two days now, and I think we're all back on schedule. But there is a lingering part of my being that misses that place a whole bunch! Mark, Stella, Greta, Kenny.. all of you have a place in my heart. We, SFd, cannot wait to be back there again soon!
We'll post some pictures soon. And I am sure that some of the guys have thoughts that they will post as well. But again, thank you!
We're back on the road here in a few days. Its exciting as ever. I am so excited about the things the God is teaching all of us. And about the ways He is using us. Your prayers and support are all coveted!
Talk to you soon! Drop over to www.sonicfest.net and have a look!

Chris

"I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun. Not only because I see it, but because by it all things are seen."
-- C.S Lewis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home