Sunday, June 18, 2006

Belfast, Ireland

hello peeps!!!
if ya didn't know we started our Euro/Asia tour this week with our first stop in Belfast, Ireland.. we liked it so much that we've decided to stay a few extra days!!! thanks to Wilson and everyone w/ the Megalife Festival for bringing us over...these peeps know how to rock over here...please pray for our journies, as well as our families and other loved ones while we are away...it's a tough thing being away for 18 days.. anyways, hope you guys are doing well wherever you may be.. please stay tuned to the site cause Jon will be updating w/ pictures very soon!!!!! see ya soon!

T-Rex
























5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
you guys were amazing @ Moira on Saturday- i loved you guys preforming, you put so much energy and love for God out and got everyone praising God. Saz oxo

5:40 AM  
Blogger Connor said...

It was a great night, Gods presence was really there, and i know i was really blessed, and challenged as well, thanks so much for taking time outta im sure your hectic schedule to come visit us northern irelanders, lol

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys were great at moria. Feel free to return anytime soon! Like the photos btw. I can spot me!

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro's, I feel blessed to have met you and spent quality time with you all. This was truly an event and appointment made in Heaven for us guys in N.Ireland and I believe for Sonicflood. God did what He said He would do and lives have been changed. Thankyou for stepping out in faith with me. Will we do it again? Well God knows that!! I won't forget the miracle of wireless at my home, (since I don't have it!). We have an awesome God and may He bless you always!! With love,

Wilson, Megalife

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from a boy in South Korea.
I am a student of a highschool that keeps chapel once a week and I make the Powerpoint presentation for the praising time. When I got to your blog and homepage, I thought it would be very good to use these pictures of yours for mine. Can I? (You know, the Copyrights. I'm looking forward to your answer.)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home